Thai Peanut Beef
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha and 2 tablespoons water; set aside.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in peanut butter mixture until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Serve immediately, garnished with green onion and peanuts, if desired.
Thanks to www.damndelicious.net for the recipe and photo